About Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates - Denver
Voted Family Favorite ENT Practice-2023 by readers of Colorado Parent Magazine!
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates - Main Office, we believe it is a privilege to be part of your child's ear, nose and throat (ENT) care. Our practice offers otolaryngology care as well as audiology services to provide the most comprehensive treatment possible. We understand how precious and unique each child is. We pay close attention to their individual needs as we strive to improve your child’s health and wellness.
Schedule an appointment with one of our experienced pediatric otolaryngologists by calling (303) 301-9019.
Pediatric ear, nose and throat care in Denver
Going to the doctor can be intimidating for children and their families. That's why we combine a warm, welcoming environment with our compassionate, friendly pediatric ENT doctors and staff. We offer a special blend of personal care, advanced technology and continuing education, and we maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice.
Our pediatric ENT doctors and staff
When it comes to the quality of your child’s care, second-best will never do. That's why it’s so vital to choose the highest-quality pediatric medical and surgical team for your child’s ENT care.
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates, our ENT doctors are board-certified in otolaryngology as well as head and neck surgery and have completed fellowships in pediatric otolaryngology.
Pediatric ENT conditions we treat
Our pediatric otolaryngologists have experience treating both acute and chronic ENT conditions, including rarer ENT disorders. Some of the illnesses we treat are:
- Adenoiditis and adenoid hypertrophy
- Ankyloglossia (tongue-tie)
- Branchial cleft cysts
- Breathing problems
- Chronic ear disease
- Head and neck vascular malformations
- Hearing loss
- Hypernasal speech
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Nasal deformities
- Nasal obstruction
- Neck tumors
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Otitis media
- Tonsil hypertrophy
- Vocal cord paralysis
Pediatric ENT services we offer
We offer a range of treatments for patients suffering from ENT conditions. Some of these include:
- Ear procedures such as ear tube insertion, eardrum perforation repair, bone-anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Nose procedures such as adenoid gland removal, nasal perforation repair, sinus surgery for chronic infections and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak repair
- Pharynx procedures such as tonsillectomy, tongue reduction and removal of excess throat tissue
- Larynx procedures such as laryngeal balloon dilation, widening of the windpipe, removal of foreign bodies and removal of benign tumors
- Trachea procedures such as tracheal and cricotracheal resections
- Neck procedures such as salivary gland removal, thyroidectomy, removal of neck masses and excision of thymic and cleft cysts
Pediatric audiology services
In addition to our excellent ENT care, we offer pediatric audiology evaluations and rehabilitation services. Our services include:
- Developmentally appropriate behavioral testing
- Fitting for hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Follow-up diagnostic hearing evaluations for infants who did not pass their newborn hearing screening
- Physiological hearing assessments
Physiological auditory tests
Our audiologists use a variety of physiological assessments to test how well all the parts of the ear are working. Evaluations we offer include:
- Acoustic reflex decay testing
- Acoustic reflex threshold
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAEs) test
Cochlear implants program
Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates' cochlear implant program specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care for infants, children and teens with significant hearing loss.
Our team includes our otolaryngologists Dr. John Bangiyev and Dr. Ryan Mitchell; our audiologist, Brittany James, AuD, CCC-A; and our licensed clinical social worker, Kelcie Scarlett. We also work with a team of talented auditory-verbal therapists at the Listen Foundation.
Visting our pediatric ENT clinic
This office is located on the Presbyterian St. Luke's Hospital Campus, across from Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC) in the Rocky Mountain Professional Plaza building. Parking is available in the self-parking garage behind our building.
Our hours of operations are:
Monday through Friday — 8:00am to 4:30pm
How to schedule an appointment
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although we understand emergencies arise.
New patients are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications you are currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results, photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates provides comprehensive pediatric ear, nose and throat care in two locations. In addition to our main location in Denver, we also provide excellent ENT treatment at the following location:
10107 Ridge Gate Parkway, Suite 330
Lone Tree, CO 80124