10107 Ridge Gate Parkway, Suite 330
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (303) 301-9019
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates - Lone Tree
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates - Lone Tree, we understand pediatric ear, nose and throat (ENT) care. Our otolaryngologists and experienced audiologists focus on individualized treatment plans for each child to successfully treat common and complex conditions. We know how important your children are, and we strive to provide treatment that is current, compassionate and caring.
For more information about our clinic or to make an appointment, call us at (303) 301-9019.
Pediatric ear, nose and throat care in Lone Tree, CO
A visit to the doctor can be stressful for both the child and their family members. Our pediatric ENT doctors and staff work hard to create a child-friendly environment where kids feel understood. Our combination of personal care, state-of-the-art technology and ongoing education helps us maintain a commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice. Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates - Lone Tree is composed of board-certified otolaryngologists as well as head and neck surgeons who have completed fellowships in pediatric otolaryngology.
Pediatric ENT conditions we treat
Our pediatric ENT doctors can treat acute and chronic ENT conditions, including rarer ENT disorders. Some of the illnesses we treat are:
- Adenoiditis and adenoid hypertrophy
- Ankyloglossia (tongue-tie)
- Branchial cleft cysts
- Breathing problems
- Chronic ear disease
- Head and neck vascular malformations
- Hearing loss
- Hypernasal speech
- Laryngopharyngeal reflux
- Nasal deformities
- Nasal obstruction
- Neck tumors
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Otitis media
- Tonsil hypertrophy
- Vocal cord paralysis
Pediatric ENT services we offer
Our ENT patients can receive a range of treatments from our clinicians, including:
- Ear procedures such as ear tube insertion, eardrum perforation repair, bone-anchored hearing aids and cochlear implants
- Nose procedures such as adenoid gland removal, nasal perforation repair, sinus surgery for chronic infections and cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak repair
- Pharynx procedures such as tonsillectomy, tongue reduction and removal of excess throat tissue
- Larynx procedures such as laryngeal balloon dilation, widening of the windpipe, removal of foreign bodies and removal of benign tumors
- Trachea procedures such as tracheal and cricotracheal resections
- Neck procedures such as salivary gland removal, thyroidectomy, removal of neck masses and excision of thymic and cleft cysts
Pediatric audiology services
In addition to our excellent ENT care, we offer pediatric audiology evaluations and rehabilitation services. Our services include:
- Developmentally appropriate behavioral testing
- Fitting for hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Follow-up diagnostic hearing evaluations for infants who did not pass their newborn hearing screening
- Physiological hearing assessments
Physiological auditory tests
Our audiologists use a variety of physiological assessments to test how well all the parts of the ear are working. Evaluations we offer include:
- Acoustic reflex decay testing
- Acoustic reflex threshold
- Auditory brainstem response (ABR)
- Otoacoustic emissions (OAEs) test
Cochlear implant program
Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates is pleased to offer a multidisciplinary Cochlear Implant Program. The treatment team specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up care for infants, children and teens with significant hearing loss.
Our team includes our otolaryngologists Dr. John Bangiyev and Dr. Ryan Mitchell; our audiologist, Brittany James, AuD, CCC-A; and our licensed clinical social worker, Kelcie Scarlett. We also work with a team of talented auditory-verbal therapists at the Listen Foundation.
Visting our pediatric ENT clinic
Our Lone Tree clinic is located on Lone Tree Medical Center's (SRMC) campus in the Evergreen Building. Parking is available in the self-parking garage located directly across from the entrance to the Evergreen Building.
Our hours of operations are:
Monday through Friday — 8:00am to 4:30pm
How to schedule an appointment
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although we understand emergencies arise.
New patients are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications you are currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results, photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric ENT Associates provides comprehensive pediatric ear, nose and throat care in two locations. In addition to our Lone Tree location in Lone Tree, we also provide excellent ENT treatment at the following location:
2055 North High St, Suite 110
Denver, CO 80205