2055 North High St, Suite 340
Denver, CO 80205
Phone: (303) 832-2344
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology - Denver
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology in Denver, we provide skilled, compassionate pediatric care to children with cancer and blood disorders. Our team of specialists includes pediatric oncologists, nurses and support staff who provide hope and healing for children to beat cancer so they can grow and lead productive lives.
To talk with one of our pediatric hematologist oncologists, call us at (303) 832-2344 to schedule an appointment.
Your complete network for childhood cancer treatment
Whether you are dealing with childhood cancer or blood disorders, we work closely with your child’s primary care physician and other healthcare providers. Through our partnership with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, we provide an extensive team of pediatric specialists from diagnosis to treatment and recovery to help ensure your child has the best, most comprehensive care available.
In our pediatric outpatient center, we offer infusion services for administering chemotherapy, biotherapies, antibiotics and other medicines. We are also members of the Children’s Oncology Group, which means we can offer an extra level of care and access to an even broader network of specialists for kids with cancer. We use the latest treatments and technologies while continuously working to advance the fight against childhood cancers.
A pediatric cancer care team dedicated to you
Our dedicated and experienced physicians and staff are here to support you and your child every step of the way. We provide advice for coping with a childhood blood disorder or cancer diagnosis. We understand the physical and emotional stresses that can accompany this diagnosis and have worked to carefully develop a treatment process that includes steps and information to ease your fears and pain.
Our cancer care services include patient and family support, nutritional planning, stress management, assistance with chemotherapy effects, childhood cancer survivorship guidance and ongoing health checkups.
Pediatric cancers we treat
We treat many rare and common childhood cancers, including:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia — the most common childhood cancer
- Acute and chronic myeloid leukemia — a cancer of the blood and bone marrow
- Ewing's sarcoma — a type of tumor that forms in bone or soft tissue
- Germ cell tumors — growths that occur from reproductive cells
- Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma — cancer of the lymphatic system
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis — a rare childhood cancer
- Myelodysplastic syndromes — cancers in which immature blood cells in the bone marrow don't become mature
- Neuroblastoma — a disease in which cancer cells form in immature nerve tissue in the adrenal glands, neck, chest, or spinal cord
- Osteosarcoma and other bone cancers
- Rhabdomyosarcoma and other soft tissue tumors
- Tumors of the kidney and liver
Pediatric hematology services
We also treat the following blood disorders in children:
- Anemia (common and rare)
- Neutropenias — a condition in which there are low levels of a certain type of white blood cell
- Clotting disorders
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura — a blood disorder caused by a decrease in the number of platelets in the blood
- Bone marrow failures
Visiting our cancer care clinic
Our Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Denver clinic is located near Presbyterian/St. Luke's Hospital at the corner of East 21st Avenue and High Street. For your convenience, we offer complimentary valet parking at our Denver location.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday — 8:00am to 4:30pm
We close for lunch from noon to 12:30pm
How to schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment please call our offices at (303) 832-2344 during regular business hours. We also offer scheduling through our online appointment scheduler.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although we understand emergencies arise.
Preparing for your office visit
We understand that schedules can change at a moment’s notice; we do ask that you keep us informed as soon as you are aware if you can't keep your scheduled appointment or check-in time. To maintain our schedule, we do appreciate at least a 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
- Prepare your child at a time you think is most appropriate, either the day before or the day of, and give them a brief description of what to expect.
- Take a notebook and jot down any questions you or your child will want to ask.
- Put together relevant information about your child's medical history.
- Prepare any insurance and financial information. These include your health insurance card, the patient's Social Security number, parents' names and co-pay amount, if called for by insurance.
- Medical centers are sometimes hard to navigate. Write down or print out directions to our clinic, or call us for details about where to park and how to find our offices.
- New patients are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications your child is currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results, photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment.
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology, we have multiple locations to better serve our patients. In addition to our main Denver location, we have clinics in Lone Tree, Colorado and Casper, Wyoming.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Lone Tree
10107 Ridge Gate Parkway, Suite 330, Evergreen Building
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Casper
940 East 3rd St, Suite 201
Casper, WY 82601