Visiting Hours at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology - Lone Tree
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 4:30pm
10107 Ridge Gate Parkway, Suite 330, Evergreen Building
Lone Tree, CO 80124
Phone: (303) 832-2344
About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology - Lone Tree
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Lone Tree, we provide comprehensive pediatric care to children in the Lone Tree, Colorado area who have cancer and blood disorders. Our team of specialists includes skilled pediatric oncologists, board-certified nurses and an experienced support staff. We provide hope and healing for children to beat cancer so they can grow, learn and lead productive lives.
To see schedule an appointment with one of our pediatric hematologist oncologists, please call us at (303) 832-2344.
Children's cancer center in Lone Tree
Whether you are dealing with childhood cancer or blood disorders, we work closely with your child’s primary care physician and other healthcare providers. Through a collaboration with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, we provide a team of pediatric specialists from diagnosis throughout treatment to help ensure your child has the best, most comprehensive care available.
In our pediatric outpatient center, we offer infusion services for administering chemotherapy, biotherapies, antibiotics and other medicines. Additionally, as members of the Children’s Oncology Group, we offer an extra level of pediatric cancer care and access to an even broader network of specialists. We use the latest treatment options and technologies while continually working to advance the fight against childhood cancers.
Childhood cancers we treat
We treat many rare and common childhood cancers, including:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia — the most common childhood cancer
- Acute and chronic myeloid leukemia — a cancer of the blood and bone marrow
- Ewing's sarcoma — a type of tumor that forms in bone or soft tissue
- Eye tumors
- Germ cell tumors — growths that occur from reproductive cells
- Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma — cancer of the lymphatic system
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis — a rare childhood cancer
- Myelodysplastic syndromes — cancers in which immature blood cells in the bone marrow don't become mature
- Neuroblastoma — a disease in which cancer cells form in immature nerve tissue in the adrenal glands, neck, chest, or spinal cord
- Osteosarcoma and other bone cancers
- Rhabdomyosarcoma and other soft tissue tumors
- Tumors of the kidney and liver
Pediatric blood disorders we treat
We also treat the following blood disorders in children:
- Anemia (common and rare)
- Neutropenias — a condition in which there are low levels of a certain type of white blood cell
- Clotting disorders
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura — a blood disorder caused by a decrease in the number of platelets in the blood
- Bone marrow failures
Cancer support services
Our dedicated and experienced physicians and staff at Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Lone Tree are here to support you and your child every step of the way. We understand the physical and emotional stresses that can accompany a childhood blood disorder or cancer diagnosis, and we have worked to carefully develop a treatment process to ease your fears.
Our services include patient and family support, nutritional planning, stress management, assistance with chemotherapy side effects, childhood cancer survivorship guidance and ongoing health checkups.
Visiting our cancer care clinic
Our Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Lone Tree office is located on the Sky Ridge Medical Center campus in Lone Tree, Colorado.
Our hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday — 8:00am to 4:30pm
We close for lunch from noon to 12:30pm
How to schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment please call our offices at (303) 832-2344 during regular business hours. We also offer scheduling through our online appointment scheduler.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although we understand emergencies arise.
Preparing for your visit
We understand that schedules can change at a moment’s notice; we do ask that you keep us informed as soon as you are aware if you can't keep your scheduled appointment or check-in time. To maintain our schedule, we do appreciate at least a 24-hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling of appointments.
- Prepare your child at a time you think is most appropriate, either the day before or the day of, and give them a brief description of what to expect.
- Take a notebook and jot down any questions you or your child will want to ask.
- Put together relevant information about your child's medical history.
- Prepare any insurance and financial information. These include your health insurance card, the patient's Social Security number, parents' names and co-pay amount, if called for by insurance.
- Medical centers are sometimes hard to navigate. Write down or print out directions to our clinic, or call us for details about where to park and how to find our offices.
New patients are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications your child is currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results, photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment.
To better serve our patients, Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology offers two additional cancer care clinics in Denver and Casper, Wyoming.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Denver
2055 North High St, Suite 340
Denver, CO 80205
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Hematology Oncology — Casper
940 East 3rd St, Suite 201
Casper, WY 82601