About Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery - Loveland
At Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery — Loveland, we are committed to providing the most advanced care for pediatric patients of all ages. Our highly experienced and well-respected physicians perform pediatric general surgery at the McKee Medical Center. The facility houses one of the most advanced pediatric facilities in the Loveland, Colorado area.
For more information about our services or to find a pediatric surgeon, please call us at (303) 839-6001.
Experienced pediatric surgeons in Loveland, Colorado
Our board-certified, fellowship-trained experts offer the most advanced surgical techniques for children from infants to adolescents. Our doctors are recognized for their ability to deliver effective treatments with positive outcomes.
Our specialty is minimally invasive techniques that minimize pain and risk. We are constantly updating our surgical techniques to diminish the scars and pain that come with an operation by expanding the capabilities of minimally invasive surgery.
Leaders in pediatric surgery
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery leads the world by performing the most:
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplications in infants and children
- Neonatal minimally invasive surgeries
- Thoracoscopic lung resections in infants and children
(Reported by peer reviewed journals)
The first in the world to provide:
- MIS operating suite for pediatrics
- Thoracoscopic esophageal atresia (EA) with tracheoesophageal fistula (TEF) repair
- Thoracoscopic lobectomy
The first in the United States to complete:
- Laparoscopic repair of duodenal atresia
The first in Colorado/Rocky Mountain Region to complete:
- Diaphragmatic hernia repair (minimally invasive CDH repair)
- Laparoscopic appendectomy in a child
- Laparascopic cholecystectomy in a child
- Laparoscopic Nissen
- Laparoscopic pull through – for imperforate anus/Hirschsprung's disease
- Thoracoscopic patent ductus arteriosus (PDA) closure
- Thoracoscopic vascular ring repair
- Laparascopic pyloromyotomy
- Laparascopic splenectomy
- First single-site surgery
Services we offer
When your child needs specialized surgery like cardiac or ear, nose and throat procedures, consulting with pediatric experts in our network, Rocky Mountain Pediatric Specialists, allows us to add an extra level of care. Patients have access to services including:
- Dynamic compression device brace (corrects chest wall abnormalities)
- General surgery
- Hernia repair
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Neonatal surgery
Conditions we treat surgically
We offer pediatric surgical treatments for conditions including:
- Chest wall abnormalities
- Congenital defects, including congenital pulmonary airway malformation (CPAM)
- Esophageal atresia (EA)
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Neonatal and perinatal disorders
Visiting our pediatric surgical clinic
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery — Loveland is located near the McKee Medical Center and McKee Park in Loveland, Colorado. We are near N. Boise Avenue and E. 18th Street. Parking is available at our offices.
Our hours of operation are: We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm
How to schedule an appointment
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, we ask that you call at least 24 hours in advance. We make every effort to stay on schedule, although we understand emergencies arise.
New patients are asked to arrive 30 minutes early to complete paperwork. You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms, a list of all medications your child is currently taking, recent copies of x-rays, lab results, photo ID and your insurance card to your appointment.
Rocky Mountain Pediatric Surgery provides comprehensive surgical care in five locations. In addition to our Loveland office we also provide surgical services at the following locations:
2055 North High St, Suite 370
Denver, CO 80205
6965 Tutt Blvd., Suite 210
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
10107 Ridge Gate Parkway, Suite 310
Lone Tree, CO 80124
181 West Meadow Drive
Vail, CO 81657